Search this blog

Friday, November 4, 2022

Profile update!

After cutting my profile boards yesterday they got a coat of grey paint - much of my life is grey as Mrs. Woody says! I attached them to the baseboard frame with some self tapping zinc screws which contrasted well with the grey paint. Even model railways can be fashionable unlike my wardrobe.

EMy Last Great Project,

Getting the baseboard back into place and putting the track and viaducts back it looks like this.

My Last Great Project,

Those screws look good but I am really pleased with how this whole has turned out so far.

My Last Great Project,

Both viaducts have all their main structure completed now so they are just awaiting their embellishments such as the parapets which are coming along on the work bench. I do love that low down view looking through the arches - just need to run some trains over it now.

My Last Great Project,

The only thing about this is that it makes the rest of the layout standout as needing more work! Oh well plenty to keep me going then!

No comments:

Post a Comment