Search this blog

Monday, November 21, 2022

Winter has arrived so lets put some colour into it!

I think Winter has arrived. Mrs. Woody had to defrost her car windscreen this morning and I discarded my cycling shorts for long cycling trousers for my ride this morning but still froze! Never mind, it encourages me to pedal faster to keep warm!

Following on from yesterday visit to the Sleaford Model Makers Show where I was not going to spend any money this is what I came out with.

An unboxed and early Airfix 1/35 scale kit which is unusual as most of their early stuff was to 1/32 scale. £5 for this!

Sleaford model makers show 2022

This kit was £10. How could I resist!

Sleaford model makers show 2022

This unusual amphibious transporter was a mere £15.

Sleaford model makers show 2022

£30 cash for 4 wagons. 

Sleaford model makers show 2022

As I explained to Mrs. Woody model making is not an expensive hobby! I just hope she never sells my other stuff for the price I told her it cost or someone will get a real bargain!

Back at WMD with it being such a dark Winter day I added some colour to my landscaping for my 00 gauge layout. The green looks toy like at the moment but it will be covered with static grass and other vegetation. The road was sprayed up with a mottled selection of greys just sprayed randomly. The canal was also sprayed randomly in browns, greens and greys followed by some gloss varnish.

My Last Great Project,

My Last Great Project,

My Last Great Project,

My Last Great Project,

Starting to come together - at last! 


No comments:

Post a Comment