Search this blog

Thursday, November 17, 2022

The bread knife comes out again!

The bread knife found itself being secretly transported back to my Man Cave for another session of polystyrene carving. I am sure that knife must be confused about where it lives and what it should be doing but luckily it can't talk to Mrs. Woody. 

Following my time for reflection a couple of days ago which resulted in the decision to move the viaducts closer to the baseboard edge, the previously formed landscape found itself subject to forces that nature would have taken millennia to achieve - who says I can't be fast when I want to be!

My Last Great Project

It looks a mess and it was a mess! Good job I can hide that all away in my Man Cave. Following some precision cutting, well more like hacking, parts were removed from one side and glue back on the other side. To my amazement I even managed to glue the parts on the right side! Result! Before anyone could look in too much detail I covered most of it in another coat of plaster.

My Last Great Project

Hopefully this dries fairly quickly and even more hopefully the bread knife goes back to its rightful home where it can resume its role in life of slicing bread rolls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment