Search this blog

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Profiles!

Not the sort of profile you have on-line - mine no doubt does not figure highly on most peoples social media - but the profile boards that neaten the edge of layout. Before I go much further with my dropped section baseboard I need to have some profile boards in place. Having got hold of a suitable piece of 3.5mm ply and amassed my tools of wood butchery - hand saw, electric sander and jig-saw (I prefer the type with 500 pieces and a nice picture of a train but that was not going to be much use today!). After a couple of hours I actually ended up uninjured and with two profile boards that seem to fit!

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

Next step is to get them attached and painted. I can already hear Mrs. Woody saying 'If you have a paint brush out this could do with painting and that and that and then there is the.......'! Think I will keep a low profile! 


No comments:

Post a Comment