Search this blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

5882

5882. Not just a random number but marks the total cycling mileage I have done this year so far. November saw me pedal another 421 miles which given the weather during the later part of this month is not a bad total. Just another 118 to do this year to get to that 6000 revised target - it was 5200 so I have certainly beaten that by several miles!

Back in the relative warmth of WMD HQ I did a bit more on the landscaping of the valley sides of my 00 gauge layout. The edges of the landscaping looked ragged so some card formers were glued onto the sides and the gaps glued and then covered with static grass as these before and after shots show.

My Last Great Project,

My Last Great Project,

Some progress with the viaducts too with the parapets being added to the second viaduct along with some capping stones.

Metcalfe Viaduct Kit,

Metcalfe Viaduct Kit,

I will be glad when the viaducts are finally installed and I can get some trains running again.  Just have to keep pressing on ....just like my cycling!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment