Search this blog

Saturday, June 3, 2023

A walk out in the countryside .

Sometimes a walk out in the countryside is just the thing to make me realise both Mrs. Woody and myself are lucky to have access to such things and refreshes us. Today was one of those days when you cannot help but feel good when you walk round a lake with wildlife and stunning weather.

Culverthorpe 3 June 2023

The local fishing fraternity were out in force and looked as though they were there for the weekend! Can't blame them!
 
Culverthorpe 3 June 2023

The one thing that I could not really get my head round was why the sign on a nearby electric cattle fence was in seven languages when the picture of the hand makes it clear what it is!

Culverthorpe 3 June 2023

Talking of good weather my cycling total mileage for the year was 1585 at the end of May which means I did nearly 500 miles in that month. Not bad but I am about 600 miles short of where I was this time last year so I need to do some more longer rides!

With me refreshed from my walk and cycling attention, back at WMD HQ, focused on the Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck where the build moves on, slowly, but getting there! Today saw the underside of the cab, front valance and wheel arches as well as the cargo body sprayed matt black.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

The various light lenses have also been painted silver before the lenses are fitted.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck


No comments:

Post a Comment