Search this blog

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Some light relief!

Continuing the build of the Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck gave me some light relief by fitting the lights! The various indicators brake and side lights clear castings have been painted with Tamiya clear red and orange paints. Where the headlights and fog lights are the body parts have already been painted silver giving that effect of a reflective backing to the light unit.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Whilst I had various clear paints out I put some green in the  airbrush and painted the sun visor.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Talking of light relief, todays bike ride which I took for light relief, took me past these rather beautiful poppies in the middle of nowhere that I just had to take a picture of.

Wild Fowers


No comments:

Post a Comment