Search this blog

Friday, June 23, 2023

The DAF on YouTube.

 Not much time for model making at WMD HQ with other jobs to do such as those on Mrs. Woody's list! However I am determined to finish the Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck and to be fair it is almost there. The only parts to fit are the windscreen wipers, the mirrors, the cab visor and the side guards. I will be fitting those as the weathering progresses which is what I am currently doing. It will not be a heavy application but more a light dusting in places just to show that it is a working truck. I am going to do that over the next few weeks at a leisurely pace as and when I am in the mood for it. In the meantime here are a few photos and there is a YouTube video on my channel from the What's On My Bench series where you can see in a bit more detail about this build.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck



Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Here is the YouTube video.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment