Search this blog

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Interior design!

Doing some work on the cab interior of the Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck it was evident that the stark greyness would be somewhat uninspiring to the driver so a bit of interior design work was required. I guess I will never end up being asked to refurbish the interior of some exotic beach side pad with my abilities but I can add some light blue highlights to the cab! With a bit of masking and some light blue paint it looks a little better especially with the seats and bunks now glued in place.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

I just tried the wheels on the chassis - just to see!

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

and with the wheels on the chassis it would almost be rude not to try the cab and cargo body on!

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck

Don't worry! The green on the canvas of the cargo body is just what was left in the airbrush when I painted the gearbox. The final paint for the canvas will be more in keeping with matching the cab - all part of my exterior as well as interior design skills. Just don't tell Mrs. Woody or she will want more jobs done!

No comments:

Post a Comment