Search this blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Hoping it is a long warm summer!

 Having left yesterdays post with Milly the cat wondering what was in the box, Murphy took over. Not so bothered about the box he was testing out the cool slates!

Fireplace

By this afternoon the contents of the box had been expertly fitted to reveal this wood burning stove.

Fireplace

Mrs. Woody is very pleased which makes my life easy but it also means my life is not so easy in the long run as I now have to paint the room! The paint is that faded that I cannot even get away with some patch painting of the new plaster. So, as I will be explaining to Mrs. W, I will await some cooler weather before attempting any pain work. Just hope it is a long and warm summer!

Meanwhile the Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck has made a little more progress with the internal cab fittings glued in place and the airhorns mounted on the cab roof.

Italeri DAF 95 Canvas Truck


No comments:

Post a Comment