Search this blog

Saturday, October 21, 2023

A new day, a drier day!

After yesterdays shook of my man cave nearly flooding as a result of the torrential rain there has been some relief with it being a drier day today. I must admit I did not have the best of nights sleep and was up several times to see if the flood was rising or receding. At about 4am it looked as though it was beginning to recede and by the time it became light this is what greeted me.

Flooding 2023

Flooding 2023

It was great to see the water gone but I will need to find out if any damage has been done to the floor joists of the man cave. In the mean time there is going to be some work to do to clean up. Behind and to the side of the man cave the flood water has dropped a load of soil and debris that covers the paths and the its the same round the back of the green house. It all needs to dry out and in the meantime I ma hoping to get back to some model making!

No comments:

Post a Comment