Search this blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

The hills are alive and carrots?????

Here at WMD HQ the hills being constructed around the girder bridge on my 00 gauge layout are coming alive! Well they have a basic shape carved and mutilated from insulating foam and they are now ready for a topping of paper towel soaked in filler - that will be nice and messy!

This part way through with some profile boards glued on the back of the initial foam hill.

My Last Great Project,

With additional foam added to match the profile boards they are now a reasonable size.

My Last Great Project,

The carrots? Well whilst coming in from the Man Cave having brought the hills alive, I picked some home grown carrots to go with dinner. I would never make a farmer but at least two of the carrots are a reasonable size just like my hills!

Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment