Search this blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Mrs. Woody has afternoon tea and I start building a signal box!

As part of Mrs. Woody's recent birthday, I had organised for us to have afternoon tea at Belvoir Castle. It is one of those bucket list items that Mrs. W has made mention of before and whilst she may not think I am listening she has said it often enough that I must have heard it at some stage! Anyway today saw us take the steep walk up to the castle which does look good.

Belvoir Castle

Both Mrs. Woody and me were most impressed by the tea room, its décor and service and the food was wonderful! 
Belvoir Castle

Back at the relative dowdiness of WMD in comparison to Belvoir Castle I have had a few minutes to start adding some detail parts to the girder bridge.

My Last Great Project

And as I will need a signal box I have started that!

My Last Great Project

It is going to be a modern look signal box too!

My Last Great Project


No comments:

Post a Comment