Search this blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Getting plastered!

It was not as messy as I thought it might be! That is plastering the hills on my 00 gauge layout. First off though the plaster needed mixing. Plaster powder, some PVA and brown paint were mixed to a consistency that would be seen by Bake Off judges as being somewhat lacking in taste! Well it was just to my taste to plaster the hills.

My Last Great Project

Plaster applied with ripped up paper towel makes a good ground cover. Having the hills as separate modules at the moment means that it is a lot easier to work on them and made it easier to minimise the mess. Working smarter not harder as I get older!

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

With both hills in plastered and back in place the scene is coming on - I like it!

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project,




No comments:

Post a Comment