Search this blog

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Colouring in!

Not a great deal of time for any model making today but at least there is a bit of brightness now with the bricks on the base of the signal box having been coloured in! By coloured in, I do mean exactly that as my collection of red/brown/orangish coloured pencils came out so that I could have a peaceful half hour just randomly rubbing them over the raised bricks in the plastic casting and finally creating a random coloured brick effect. Just like being back at primary school! It may be unconventional but it works!

My Last Great Project

I also had time to start making a couple of retaining walls. One will go to the side of the bridge abutment on the edge of the layout and the other behind the signal box. That will mean I will need to do even more colouring in  once they are finished! I might need to get some more colouring pencils!

My Last Great Project



No comments:

Post a Comment