Search this blog

Friday, October 13, 2023

New stock !

And if Mrs. Woody is reading this new stock means I have it for ages! I have taken a break from bridge building today and took the opportunity to change some rolling stock on my 00 gauge layout. It is great having different rolling stock but it is a pain and takes time packing items away into their boxes given the amount of packaging that comes with model trains these days. However it keeps them safe which is important especially in my Man Cave with my clumsiness! 

New rolling stock comes in the form of three Southern Railway coaches that I found on eBay for a very reasonable £25. They match the Southern Railway Schools Class locomotive that I got from Mrs. Woody. So if she questions me about the coaches I can justify them being necessary to adorn her gift to me! Does that work???

Hornby Southern Railway Coaches

Hornby Southern Railway Coaches

Hornby Southern Railway Coaches

Hornby Southern Railway Coaches

The other rolling stock is new on the layout but I have had the wagons for some time, regrettably forgetting about this pandemic purchase and having never run them! Well that has changed today and these Accurascale cement wagons do look good.

Accurascale Blue Circle Cement Wagon

Accurascale Blue Circle Cement Wagon

Accurascale Blue Circle Cement Wagon

Accurascale Blue Circle Cement Wagon

I also took the opportunity to do some videoing for another YouTube video. I will link it here when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment