Search this blog

Monday, October 30, 2023

The scene takes on some colour!

A good time in the Man Cave as more ballasting has been done and the bridge and abutments have seen some colour added.

My Last Great Project

The diluted PVA glue is taking some time to dry in the coolness of the Man Cave so I have liberated Mrs. Woody's hairdryer to aid the drying process. I have replaced it so unless she reads this I will be in the clear!

The girder bridge itself has been airbrushed with a variety of greys and browns to give it that weathered and aged look. It may be mainly grey but the variations give it some colour - if that makes sense? The abutments have been coloured in with more work using my coloured pencil collection and it has made a big difference.

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

My Last Great Project

Still much to do but this corner of the layout is coming together 


No comments:

Post a Comment