Search this blog

Thursday, October 19, 2023

More eating out for Mrs. Woody and more signal box building for me!

Mrs. Woody and me went to Skegness today. It has been about 6 weeks since we last went but what a difference. Back at the beginning of September the place was still packed with visitors but today we and a handful of other people were the only ones about. 

Skegness 2023

Mrs. W did get to eat out again but after the luxurious afternoon tea of yesterday it was a Dominos pizza eaten in the car followed by an ice-cream whilst having a walk along the beach. 

Skegness 2023

It was actually quite warm today with the temperature at 16C which for mid October is good! A walk back along the main road saw us pass the local theater where this somewhat interesting musical is being performer - could be interesting! 

Skegness 2023

Back in the non-musical calm of WMD HQ a bit more signal box construction has taken place. This is about as far as I can go at the moment and I need to get some paint on parts. I have left certain sections lose so they can be painted separately which should make the job easier - hopefully!

My Last Great Project

Placing the bridge and signal box into their respective locations on the layout is giving an idea of the eventual scene. 

My Last Great Project

I like it!

Well, tomorrow Mrs. W gets to eat out yet again! Can my wallet stand this strain???? Find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment